As part of the Project for Capacity Building of the Water Training Center (CEMEAU) of the National Office for Water Supply and Sanitation (ONEA), funded by German Cooperation GIZ (GIZ-PEA program), the experts of the GFA-International Office for Water Group carried out various activities from September 2013 to September 2014, including :
- Analysis of the training needs of ”ONEA” operational departments ;
- Drafting of descriptive sheets for training courses ;
- Operational definition of the steps relating to the building of practical workshops, new training units and for the rehabilitation of existing units ;
- Spatial organization of the training facilities of the Center ;
- Procedures and tools for financial management of the Center ;
- A handbook for the Management of the Center ;
- Implementation of a new computer system for the Center’s information and data management (GED) ;
- Development of new tools for the trade promotion of the Center’s activities and services ;
- Specific study on HRM data of the ”ONEA’s” 960 employees and their statistical processing ;
- Analysis prior to specific training for improving the methods and tools for ”ONEA’s” payroll management ;
- Establishment of protocols for opinion surveys and for measuring indicators related to the satisfaction of users of the training center.
This support program should be completed in 2015.