As done every year since 1997, OIEau has proposed to the students-engineers of ENGREF (National School for Agricultural Engineering, Water and Forestry), Water Management curriculum, topics for syntheses on current problems in the field of water.
These documents of about fifteen pages, validated by IOWater and ENGREF professors, are an invaluable code of practice, appreciated by the professionals of the sector.
This year, the selected syntheses are :
* wastewater recycled in golf courses and parks,
* neutralization of water before supply,
* biological membrane reagents : experience feedback,
* administrative, technical, economic constraints for the implementation of a water saving policy,
* drinking water supply management in time of crisis,
* storm water reuse and the recycling of wastewater for residential lodgings,
* analysis of the "Oudin-Santini" law implementation,
* syntheses of the main donors’ strategies in the sector of agricultural water in Africa.